- 1. Mono Privilege Description..
- 2. Privilege Membership Details.
- 3.How to use card at Privilege events.
- 4.Cancellation Policy.
- 5.Types of Privilege Membership.
- 6. VALIDITY OF MEMBERSHIP.
- 7.PRIVILEGE DATA TRANSPERACY.
1.MONO PRIVILEGE DESCRIPTION
- 1. The Privilege membership is given by the company i.e. MONO PRIVILEGE PVT LTD. This membership is introduced for customers benefit to enjoy all events by Privilege.
- 2. These terms and conditions are contract between "The Company" and "Privilege Membership Holder".
- 3. Company have all the rights to allow or take away the Privilege Membership.
- 4. On successful registration and payment for Membership , clients will get the Membership Card.
- 5. Membership is not transferable to other person.
- 6. Privilege Card is the property of MONO PRIVILEGE , if any member involved in any kind of abuse to "The Company" there should be instant termination of all the services .
- 7. Mono Privilege have all rights to update or change terms and conditions and services .
2.PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP DETAILS
- 1. Any person who is legally an adult in the country is eligible for the "Privilege Membership".
- 2. Membership for the Privilege Card is chargeable.
- 3. Privilege Card can be used by its owner itself not any other person.
- 4. Each card reflects 16 Digit Unique Identification Number.
- 5.The member is responsible for all the misconduct activities by his/her card.
2.1 How to enroll for Membership.
- 1. You can visit company helpdesk/reception.
- 2. Register through website www.monoprivilege.com
3. HOW TO USE PRIVILEGE CARD AT THE EVENTS
- 1. Member should present this card at the time of entry in the events by Mono Privilege to get the membership checked.
- 2. Representatives should only check the card at the time of entry.
- 3. Any person found guilty in any kind of fraud or lending their card to third party , Company will instantly cease the membership and all the services for member.
- 1. BY PRIVILEGE MEMBER: There is so such facility offered for the member end to cancel the membership .
- 2. BY COMPANY: Company should have all the right to cancel the membership if the member is involved in any fraud, abuse related to Company.
- 3. There should not be any kind of Compensation by the Company to their members if they cancel the membership or they are involved in fraud, misconduct , copy data from Company site etc.
- 4. Mono Privilege reserves all the right to update or change terms and conditions for their website any time.
5.TYPES OF PRIVILEGE MEMBERSHIP
- We offer 3 types of Membership i.e.
- 1. SILVER CARD: A Silver Member get free entry at all the events organised by the company till the validity of membership .
- 2. GOLD CARD: A Gold Member get free couple entry + food and beverages at all the events organised by the company till the validity of membership.
- 3. PLATINUM CARD: A Platinum Member get free couple entry + food and beverages + VIP Treatment along with Unlimited Hard drinks at all the events organised by the company till the validity of membership.
6. VALIDITY OF MEMBERSHIP
- Membership card is valid for min 1 yr for all members.
7. PRIVILEGE DATA TRANSPERACY
- Members can access all the information related to their own membership like date of joining ,expiry date of card ,services offered by company to particular account holder, upcoming events , offers etc from our website www.monoprivilege.com .